It's time to change things up a bit for the colder weather! 🍁
Whether you love simplicity or enjoy rocking a hairstyle that requires a little more work, we have your bases covered.
Low ponytails are back! This style is incredibly easy to master, works on most hair lengths and can be dressed up with a few simple tricks. Here's how we love to style a low pony:
- Keep it sleek: apply a small amount of JUSTICE Professional Smooth & Groom to your hair from roots to ends. Part your hair where desired and slick back into your low ponytail, secure with a hair tie.
- To dress this cute style up, wrap a small portion of hair around your hair tie to cover it completely.
- If you're feeling extra special, add a stylish bow or ribbon.
The half up style dominated runways at the start of the year and is the perfect versatile hairstyle to take you from day to night. Keep this style girly and fun by curling your hair first, then secure your desired portion of hair up, keep in place with JUSTICE Professional Workable Hairspray so those gorgeous curls still have natural movement.
You can take this look one step further with a 70's inspired take (courtesy of the Chanel catwalk). To achieve this style, perfect for a night out (or a get together at home!), follow these easy steps:
- Start by back brushing your hair to tease for volume, concentrate on the top half of your hair that you will be putting up. Use JUSTICE Professional Styling Mousse to help add volume to your hair, simply dispense a small amount of product (no more than a golf ball size) into your hands and work into the section of hair you are wanting to add the most volume to.
- Smooth the section of hair you're putting up into place and secure with a hair tie.
Keep it all business with a super classy side part. This style is perfect for a sleek and slicked back look and can work with your hair out or pulled into a low bun or ponytail. To achieve this style:
- To achieve a 'wet look' version of this hairstyle, rub a thumbnail-sized amount of JUSTICE Professional Pomade in between your palms, work into your hair, focusing on the lengths of hair near your scalp.
- Part your hair to the far left or right and either let the lengths of your hair flow freely or secure into a low bun or ponytail.